This free, open-source project by Microsoft offers
enhanced volumetric UX/UI systems and pre-defined
components that accelerate cross-platform development in
Unity. During this workshop, you will learn how to set
up a new project with MRTK3, configure a Unity 3D scene
with interactivity, and deploy your app to HoloLens 2
and Oculus Quest 2 and Quest Pro. Come join us and take
the first step towards mastering mixed reality
Throughout the Workshop the following topics will be
- Introduction to MRTK3
- Setting up a new project with MRTK3
- Configure a Unity 3D Scene with interactivity
- Locomotion and Hand menus
- App deployment to HoloLens 2 and Oculus Quest 2
- A Windows 10 or Windows 11 PC.
- Windows 10 SDK 10.0.18362.0 or later.
- Unity Hub with Unity 2020.3.x+ installed.
- Download Archive 2020
- Basic familiarity with Unity: interface, scene
creation, package import, the addition of Game
Objects to a scene.
- Please check this for a comprehensive list of
prerequisites and installation resources.
- Install the tools - Mixed Reality | Microsoft Learn